Become a member of ‘Team Redtooth’ at the Genting Poker Series, Sheffield leg! See below for details on how you can represent your favourite pub poker league, Redtooth Poker.

The Concept

Create a “Team Redtooth” to play in the GPS leg 6 Sheffield – From 21st November – 25th November.

• 10 players + 1 captain
• Playing for 70% of yourselves with the other 30% shared between the team
• Branded up with t-shirts
• Hotel and travel allowance
• Feature on the Redtooth website / in magazine etc.
• Genting would ensure you are interviewed and treated the same way as the pros
• Joe Beevers would be team captain and will run a coaching session the night before the tournament


There will be a number of places available for different criterias.

• Captain – Joe Beevers
• Places 1 to 5 – players who get the best results measured by cash wins in the Redtooth GPS League game
• Places 6 to 8 – players who get the best results measured by cash wins in the Redtooth Tavern Online League game
• Places 9 and 10 – the top two qualify in a massive freeroll for every Redtooth player who has played at least 1 hand of Real Money poker on Genting between the qualifying period.

The qualifying period would run from Sunday 30th September through to Sunday 11th November, giving you seven weeks to rack up your points!

To download Genting Poker and get started, click here

The passwords for all of our online tournaments can be found here

For more information on the Genting Poker Series, visit here