Poker Rules   |  Help   |   01246 813713   |       Login

Archives for November, 2012

Regional Final 6.3: South Scotland

A record turnout in Glasgow battled for another place into Vegas 100. Failing that there was always a seat into our popular semi final or a nice cash prize to take away! With only 5 players absent from the game, it clearly shows the popularity of Vegas 100.

Regional Final 6.3: North Scotland

The G Casino in Aberdeen got our latest round of regional finals under way. Las Vegas was on the mind again as our Scottish members fought for the latest package into the UK’s biggest and best poker club, the Vegas 100.

Redtooth Poker Micro Series

Redtooth Poker Micro Series in association with Redtooth Poker and Genting Poker are proud to bring you a fantastic online tournament series with $3,500 of ADDED money up for grabs. There will be 10 online qualifiers with various buy-ins and amounts of added money. The top 5 from each qualifier will win a seat into […]

Team Redtooth Hit GPS Sheffield!

Redtooth Poker members will be playing the latest leg of the Genting Poker Series at the brand new Genting Casino in Sheffield as part of a team that will see each player play for 70% of themselves with the other 30% of any potential winnings being shared amongst the team. Genting Poker pro, Joe Beevers, […]

Charity Poker Game For The Indee Rose Trust

Bob McCarthy, Tournament Director for the South Benfleet Social Club in Benfleet, is hosting a special charity poker tournament in aid of the Indee Rose Trust. Please find tournament details below: Venue: Benfleet Social Club Date: Saturday 24th November Time: Register by 12:30pm for a 1:00pm start Buy-in: £30 (£5 goes to the charity) To […]

‘Team Redtooth’ Update – Wk6/7

Become a member of ‘Team Redtooth’ at the Genting Poker Series, Sheffield leg! See here for details on how you can represent your favourite pub poker league, Redtooth Poker.